Monday, August 15, 2011

Whats in your heart?

 Yesterday we went to Aunt Dia's to celebrate all 5 of the cousins birthdays.  Sarahs old  Dora house was a big hit.  She spent the majority of the time playing with it.
 Cassie also loves Sarah.  I love watching them together.    For dinner we had pizza but Cassie didn't touch a piece of it.  She chowed down on Aunt Dia's super yummy cheese dip and chips.  I can't blame the girl!
Sarah and Cassie

Jake, Cassie, Sarah


The Dora house = FUN!!
 Whats in Cassies heart???

I got this awsome book from the library called the Big Picture Story Bible.  I highly recommend it.  Cassie loves it!  Every morning she drinks her milk and I drink my coffee while we read it.  Today we read it for 45 min (the girl loves reading).  She kept asking about Abraham, and is fasinated with the pictures of the river that turned to blood and some other pictures.   After reading she looked at me and said "Mom, I have Jesus in my heart"  She then lifted up her shirt, pointed to her heart and said "See?" 
It was the sweetest thing. 
A picture with some of her stuffed animals

No comments:

Post a Comment