Friday, August 19, 2011

Homeschooling supplies

So I am planning on starting some homeschooling this fall.   I ordered a curriculum from another blog.  She is a Christian homeschooling Mom of 4 children and I really liked her curriculum.  Very basic, colorful, fun for a preschooler.  I don't want to have a strict schedule at this young of an age so we are going to go slowly and have fun with it!  I didn't really plan on starting till 4 years old but she loves crafts and things like that so I think we will incorporate some of the curriculum into that.  It will be interesting to see how it goes and I'm looking forward to it!!

I also found these (Below)!!  I was pretty excited about it and I found them at Kmart no less and I HATE Kmart. Hate Kmart with a passion.  


 We should be able to use these for a couple of years.   The one book is pretty big and it gets more in depth as you go along.   Pretty excited about that buy.
 At Kmart I also bought some new play-do.   Set Cassie at the table with it, a bowl and plastic knife and that kept her occupied while Mommy cooked dinner.

I also found this at Kmart!   Pretty impressed!  

No comments:

Post a Comment