Thursday, August 11, 2011

No Pity Party Allowed!!!


Today Cass and I went to a birthday party for a friend.   On the way home I felt a little bit sad. I thought about it and realized the feelings of sadness were because everyone at the party had at least 2 kids or were pregnant with their 2nd.   It wasn't the same kind of sadness as before we had Cassie....I think the pain of wanting to be a Mom and having empty arms is 10 million times worse.  This sadness is over the fact that I just can't get pregnant like everyone else and the fact that Cassie may not have a sibling. However,  I refuse to let those feelings stick around because God has blessed me with my daughter and I WON'T mope about and be sad for what I don't have and may never have.  We have been blessed with so many things:  roof over our heads, my husbands good job, the ability to be a stay at home and of course my miracle girl.   Thank you Lord for everything you have given me!! 

Next Thursday we have our first consult with our 3rd IVF doctor.  Hopefully we won't run into any road blocks like we did last time!

No comments:

Post a Comment