Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Last Day with Uncle Lee

Last Saturday Uncle Lee flew back home to San Diego.   Friday we went to Gigi's and Great Grandpas house for lunch.  Cassie loves my Grandmas garden!  She enjoys picking the raspberries and any ripe vegetable she can find.  A garden may be in our future next year.   Just don't know what to do about all the deer in our back yard.  Later in the day I had my family over for tacos and to hang out.

Lee and Cassie playing Elefun
 Lee HAD to play this game with Cassie since it was his Christmas present to her from last year. 
Showing Uncle Lee how its done

Mom and Lee


Cassie told me 2 days ago "I love Uncle Lee".  They really did seem to click right away.  We may have to start annual trips out to San Diego to see him, plus it is beautiful out there and so many great things to do with Cassie.


Terrorizing Cassie


No comments:

Post a Comment