Friday, August 12, 2011

Road Rage


This morning we went to my Grandmas.  My Grandma, Mom, myself and Cassie worked in the garden.  Rather....everyone but me worked in the garden.  My Mom and Grandma pulled weeds and vegetables while I sat on the ground and watched.   Its amazing to have 4 generations together and I took it all in.


After my Grandmas we stopped at the grocery store where I spent way more than I planned.  I just needed a bag of salad and I walked out with multiple bags.  Those darn sales!!!   How could I pass up "Buy 2 and save blah, blah blah"?   Sucker.  Plus I was hungry....never a good thing to shop when hungry.


And the road rage....was by a blond in pink.   I don't know who she thought she was but  she kept trying to mow me down.  Crazy women drivers!!
 See that look?
 She came very close to hitting me with her car after this picture.  See the conniving in her eyes?   She was planning her attack on me.
And another round around the pool only to try to run down her Mommy again.

The other day I went to pick her up and she said "No, Mommy.  Don't pick me up.  I'm not a baby anymore"   Mommies lip pouted!!    The next day she told me "Your the best Mommy ever"  so that made up for her telling me she is not a baby anymore.....little does she know she will ALWAYS be my baby!!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! That's so funny that she was chasing you down! What a sweetie though!

    ReplyDelete