Thursday, June 24, 2010

Summer Days


Earlier this week we went to the park in our subdivision. There were 2 little boys and a girl with their Grandparents. We started talking and turns out both of the boys were a result of IVF and the girl was a surprise that wasn't ever supposed to be possible. So out of the 5 kids at the park 4 were IVF!




I am so enjoying summer with Cassie. I am so grateful I am able to spend each and every day with her. We are having a wonderful summer and soaking up the sun. This afternoon we are heading to the beach for the first time! We are going to buy a season pass. They have the lake, sand and playground so it is sure to be a hit!

I have a plan to go swim suit shopping tonight. Ugh!! I weigh less than I did before I was pregnant (thank you to food poisioning)its just that my abs will never be the same. It is like the parting of the red sea excpet with me it is the parting of my ab muscles. So...it should be interesting trying suits on....Matt keeps asking if I will get a bikini again.....ummm...NO!!

My little Monkey


4 comments:

  1. SHe is so cute. I never voted, but I like the no bangs look. Her hair is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the start of a terrific summer! That's wonderful that you two are getting to experience every day together - I know how precious and fleeting this time is. That's awesome that you got to meet fellow IVFers at the park, too! It is so beautiful getting to hear others' success stories, isn't it? Hope tomorrow's lots of fun and full of sunshine for you and Cassie again!!:) Cute pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is getting so big and she is so adorable - she looks alot like you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute pictures especially the one with your and Cassie!! You girls look so cute! How did the search for the perfect swim suit go? I hope you found one that makes you feel HAPPY!

    ReplyDelete