Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sick

Early yesterday morning (2 a.m) I woke up not feeling well. My stomach was hurting and I didn't feel right. I got up to get some water and a stick of spearmint gum. The gum usually always helps if I have a stomach ache...this time it didn't do a thing. 4 am came and I lost my cookies. Not fun! I have a paranoia about throwing up....to me its the worst thing ever!! I think I would rather break a leg. This is the first time in 15 years my hubby has seen me sick like that but at the moment I didn't even care. Thank goodness Matt was able to stay home and watch Cassie yesterday, he said they had the best time all day. He took her to story time at the library, the mall and my parents house. He said she was so well behaved. In the meanwhile I was quarentined to our bedroom. At 2in the afternoon I finally at 2 crackers and after 7 had a bowl of soup. I stayed in bed ALL day except to take a shower in the afternoon. I also pretty much slept all day. Today I am feeling better but still am not 100%. I feel weak and achy. Today is the funeral for Matts grandma which I can't go to. Matt has Cassie at the park right now and after her nap he will head out to the funeral with her. We had planned on my Dad coming over to watch Cassie so we could attend but those plans have changed now that I am sick. Here is to another day staying in bed!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you aren't feeling well! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweetie I am so sorry you are not feeling well. I hope today is a better day for you. Keep resting and hopefully all will be gone very soon. So sweet of your husband to stay home and take care of your Cassie while you recover. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete