Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Rainy Tuesday



Today was a rainy cold day. Cassie was super sweet and slept till almost 8!! That let Mommy have coffee and watch the news in bed...I can't remember when the last time I did that was, but boy was it nice!!! We had waffles for breakfast and then went to the library. I had orderd some books to read...Toddler 411 and The Happiest Toddler on the Block. I want to read up on temper tantrums and other things....not that Cassie EVER has a temper tantrum...you know just in case. :o)

We got home from the library and she went down for a nap. I did some laundry and started reading my books. Once she was up we headed to The Children's Play Gallery. It was the second time I have been there. The first time was great because it was only us there. Today was alot more crowded. Now I know kids will be kids but it was pretty bad. I was kinda disgusted when we left. Cassie was playing with toys and one kid pushed her aside and took her toy away. Another time Cassie was playing with something and 2 older boys pushed her out of the way so they could play with it. I was ticked off...where are the parents??!! These kids were so out of control and they seemed really rude to me, its like the parents just drop them off and sit on the benches and ignore them. I am thinking I won't go back there again.

And now some pics of Cassie with her best pal...Athena. They were looking out the window at the rain. Athena was laying there and Cassie cuddeled up next to her. Both of them so wanted to be outside!



3 comments:

  1. Those pictures are just too precious! And those kids do sound rude. Where are their parents?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pictures of Cassie and Athena.. they really do look like best pals!!! So cute! About those kids.. like you said rude and where are their parents?? You are 100% right in wanting to go elsewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute pictures! I'm sorry about the playground issues, I know I'll be dealing with that soon. I don't understand parents sometimes either.

    ReplyDelete