Friday, June 4, 2010

Secret Garden Cottage

Wow, this week went fast! I can't beleive its Friday already. This morning I had plans with friends to do some serious rummage saleing!! We have a subdivision in the area which had over 40 houses having rummages and these are nice ritzy houses so they usually have nice stuff and alot of name brands. It was pouring rain out this morning but we had some serious shopping to do and went anyway. It was just as crazy as last years...tons of people and even cops were there because there are so many people. The last thing I needed was toys inside the house or clothes, I was really looking for outdoor toys since its summer and we are spending the majority of the time outdoors. I wasn't having much luck and was getting wet and cold but then I hit the jackpot!! I saw a little cottage at a garage sale but it didn't have a price tag on it. Cassie saw it as well and was ringing the doorbell and going inside of it. I asked if it was for sale and the lady said it was $75. It was brand new and they used to have 3 of them. I quess family members had bought houses for the kids and never consulted each other so they ended up with multiples. I asked if they would take $50. They said the lowest they would go would be $65 since it was brand new. I said I only had $60 so they took it.....jackpot!!I looked online and it costs $170 brand new so I got a great deal. I had no way of getting the thing home so they loaded it into their pickup truck and follwed me home so that was really nice! Love a good day of rummage sales!!



1 comment:

  1. What a bargain!!! It looks so cute and I am sure Cassie is already enjoining it!!

    ReplyDelete