Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fathers Day Weekend


So it turns out that I didn't have a stomach bug this past week but it was food poisoning. Turns out a ton of people got sick after we all ate Mexican food at a baby shower we went to last Sunday including the 8 month pregnant mommy to be!! The place the family got the food from is being investigated now.

Athena update: She is doing great. I went over last week, took her for a walk and swimming while my parents played with Cassie. She is getting more exercise than ever before and is my Dads shadow. Even though I was there she only cared where he was. That makes me feel alot better knowing that she is a happy dog.




Pictures from Friday:






Pictures from Saturday:





Fathers Day: We had a great day today. I made pancakes for Matt in the morning, then we went for a walk around the lake and stopped at a park along the walk. Cassie took about an hour nap after that and my parents stopped over. Because Cassie didn't have a good nap she was a bit whiny and clingy to me. She didn't seem to be in the best mood. After my parents left we headed on out again. We stopped for ice cream and walked around the lake AGAIN and stopped at the same park AGAIN. This time I thought Cassie could go into the lake so I brought a change of clothes should she get wet. I didn't think she would LOVE the lake,therefore I didn't put her suit on. Well...she LOVED the lake and was soaked. She loved being thrown up into the air and dunked into the water. I have a water baby on my hands! After today we decided to buy a season beach pass and start heading there on weekends. Happy Fathers Day Matt!!







1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are feeling better..how bad is it to sell bad food to a baby shower!? I know it's bad either way but it's just extra bad when pregnant women and children are involved. I am glad they are being invastigated! Athena looks so happy in the latest pics, she must really enjoy her new home and of course being taken out by you at weekends! Happy to hear Father's Day went great too and that you all enjoyed it. So cute that Cassie loves the water!! Enjoy the beach!!!

    ReplyDelete