Sunday, June 27, 2010

Bat Girl



Daddy bought Cass her batman shirt from Old Navy when Mommy was home sick. Daddy does have good taste and always finds cute things for her.

Yesterday we went to the lake. We played in the sand, played on the playground equipment and of course went in the water. She stayed in my arms and we went out into the "deep". The water was only up to my waist but I knelt on my knees so it was up to her neck...she loved it. You would think the girl would be wiped out after a full day in the sun and water but she fights going to bed at night. However she did fall asleep shortly after 8, Grandma Rosek came over so Matt and I could go out to dinner. There is a new restaruant on the lake so we sat out on their patio and ate dinner over the lake. So nice! I had grilled tilipea and a cosmo...YUM! Then we went to watch some fireworks that my parents help let off....AWSOME and the best fireworks ever! After that we went to a martini bar so I could have one more Cosmo before heading home and to bed. It was a fun summer day!


Today we went to church, but our usual pastor was not preaching today which is always dissapointing. We love him and he also does such a great job with the message. He just really draws you in and I am always so intent on what he is saying. Matt said "lets skip out" naughty huh? :o) However we stayed for singing (Cass loves dancing in the aisle) and then once she started getting fussy we skipped out...shhhh!!! We went out to breakfast and ran some errands at Target. On the way home Cass fell asleep in the car, slept thru her whole diaper change at home and went right into her crib. Now were trying to think of something to do once she wakes up...its raining here so we are limited.


1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had the perfect weekend. Fun with your girl then dinner and drinks our with your husband.. aww sounds like the perfect weekend! I hope the rain stopped and you were able to go out and have some more fun! By the way, I love Cassie's cute summer dress.. I swear girls' clothes are so much cuter than boys'!!!

    ReplyDelete