Wednesday, May 19, 2010

This morning we stopped at my parents to visit with my aunt and her 11 week old German Shepard puppy. Oh my gosh she is beyond cute. Her name is Maggie. I could just kiss and hug her up. Cass was a little unsure of her and I really watched them because Maggie has those sharp little claws and those sweet little puppy teeth. (SHARP!)




This afternoon we went to the park. I swear that park is 5 degrees hotter than what the weather really is. They have rubber matting on the floor so it soaks up all the heat and just radiates it. We only stayed an hour there. After the park we ran to the grocery store and then back home to play with Athena outside.









While eating dinner some not so good sounds were coming from Cassie. Very watery poopy sounds. She laughed during the whole thing. I lifted her out of the chair and she had poop coming out the back of her skirt and up her shirt. Bath time came a bit earlier than normal because of this incident. I don't know where she got the diarrhea from but she has been fine since.


Poor Athena, after the above photo Cassie found the button to shock her. Lets just say Cassie won't be playing with the remote any more.

2 comments:

  1. How cute is that puppy!! So adorable!!! Glad you had fun at the park, Cassie looked like she really enjoyed herself! Bless her laughing away while all of the rest was going on... I am glad she is fine now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like y'all had fun. I love her outfit!

    ReplyDelete