Monday, May 3, 2010

The potty is not......


I'll get to what the potty is not for in a few seconds.

Cassies ear infection is alot better. I called Childrens Hospital to let her ENT doctor know there was blood mixed in with the fluid coming out of her ear which they said was completely normal with ear infections. They did switch us to some other ear drops and after one dose of that I saw great improvment, there has been no leaking since. We continue those drops till Friday.



Today we are heading to Childrens to have a follow up with the ENT. He will check her tubes and do a hearing test...most likely depending how cooperative Cassie is. She does not like doctors. She freaked out on the pharmacist because I beleive she thought there were tons of doctors in Walgreens when we picked up her perscription. I told them it was the white coates that she has a thing against...not them. I heard them laughing as we left. After the ENT we have our first speech therapy session...we'll see how that goes.



And now, on to what the potty is not for.....

Does this smile look like she is up to something?

What are you doing with your hands?

Hmmmm....please stand up Cassie

The potty is not a storage container for your doggy!!

Sassy Pants!!

3 comments:

  1. I hope the appointments go well today! And too cute about storing the puppy in the potty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Too funny! I hope all is well and the appointment with the speech therapist goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too funny. Hope everything goes well.

    ReplyDelete