Friday, May 21, 2010

Follow up ENT......again

We had to go to Cassies ENT at Childrens Hospital again today, this was just a follow up to check her tubes after he suctioned them. Yes, she freaked out but the good news is no more ear infection and the tubes are open. My words were "awsome".
We don't have to go back to see him for 6 more months. Yeah!!

Cassie's nose is still running like a seive, she is now coughing and has had diarreah for the past few days. Yuck...I have had to change her with each occurence because its out her pants and up her shirt. Lovely. :o)

We have plans for the zoo again on Sunday...its supposed to be in the 80's!! Have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Great news about the tubes being open and all looking at it should do! Sorry to hear she is not feelng too great... I hope she is all better now and that you are enjoying a GREAT weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope she starts feeling better! I know Angela's was sick yesterday, I hope these girls get better quick!

    ReplyDelete