Monday, May 10, 2010

Drama !!!

What a day! Every store we went in today Cassie had meltdowns. I am feeling like her "stranger danger" is back as a result of Dr. Martin restraining her in a sheet to clean out the tube in her ear. I can't blame her either it just STINKS if its back! In the grocery store she threw a fit because I wouldn't give her my credit card (yikes, its starting already!) then in the checkout lane she freaked out because the cashier looked at her. I had to get her out of the cart to hold her in order to calm her down. In Target as I was checking out someone must have met her eyes because I heard her start to whimper and cringe against me. Her nose has been running like a faucet she has been super clingy. She constantly calls for "mama" and "up, up,up" for me to hold her. However...I found she is cutting more teeth. At least 3 at the same time and one of them is a molar. That can't feel great. Poor girl, that may be a cause for all the drama!

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry to hear all of the drama!! I blame her teeth for it... hope next trip out is a calmer and more peaceful affair for you both!! :)))

    ReplyDelete