Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Weekend fun

On Saturday my parents came over to celebrate a belated Fathers Day. We grilled out cheeseburgers and just had some nice family time together. Sunday we had a graduation party for Matts cousin....off to college he goes!! Cassie was not in the mood for others to be holding her and screamed bloody murder if anyone tried taking her from me, however Mikey and Jake (2 younger cousins) were able to hold her and she did fine. She is just going thru the stage of just wanting Mommy I quess...like I mind :o)

On Friday night Cassie woke up crying, I found she had turned over from her tummy to her back and had her arm wedged in her crib...poor girl. I also watched her playing under her gym where she rolled from her back to her belly and back again...I just post this because its rare for her to roll over. She hates tummy time with a passion and is just content as can be where ever I put her, if a toy is out of reach its to much work to get it so she will make do with what she has. I tell ya...she is SO laid back.


Playing at the graduation party


Cassie and Sarah


Sitting in a big girl chair


With Daddy


Today I have a funeral for a friend who passed away. She had lung cancer and passed on Saturday leaving a husband, 19 year old son and 22 year old daughter. I knew this would most likely happen but its so hard to beleive she is actually gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment