Thursday, June 4, 2009

Rummaging

We were up bright and early this morning (not that Cassie gives me any say in the matter) for garage sales. Mom and Grandma came over at 7:30 and we were out the door. I was able to have some self restraint this time around, there were tons of toys but alot of them we already have or she just doesn't need because she has so much already. I ended up buying a cute pair of sandles,dress,jumper (all for Cass of course)one toy and a bath seat - all for $12!! You just can't go wrong. Cassie sat in her stroller the whole time, she was such a good girl. At 10:00 she let us know she had enough so we went home. She slept for 2 min in the car, I gave her a bottle and she was fired up and ready to go again. She finally laid down for a nap at 1:00....after being up pretty much 6 hours straight.

Tomorrow is her sleep study...I am NOT looking foward to it. If I think about it its not to bad, its just getting her to sleep with all the wires attached and hoping she does not wake up in the middle of the sleep study. Crossing my fingers it all goes well and the results are good - I really am not to worried about the results, I think she is doing great.

No comments:

Post a Comment