Monday, June 15, 2009

Recap of Sunday and Monday

Ok....its been a couple of busy days and I am finally sitting down at 9:30 to update the blog!

Sunday - Cassie did awsome at church, she actually fell asleep in Matts arms. It was SO nice to be back at church - I have really missed it. I wanted to cry a couple of times because I remember the days before we had Cass, standing in church and seeing all the familys holding their babies and hugging their children...wondering if I would ever have that, and there we were..singing worship songs holding our daughter - it was awsome!! Later in the day we went for a walk and stopped at a friends house whos yellow lab and a "rendavous" with the golden retreiver across the street - the result was 7 adorable puppies!! Oh my goodness - so cute!! We sat Cass in the middle of them and 3 of them thought her little naked tooties were nipples and were trying to suckle them - it was so funny and cute. Cassie was petting them and bopping them on the head. We continued on our walk and stopped at the park to give her a couple pushes on the swing. Fun day.

Monday - Went for a walk with Cassie and Athena bright and early, then I met my old hair-dresser at a park. She had a baby in Jan and is now a stay at home mom. It was great meeting up with her and her baby. We hung out for about 2 hours, it was a beautiful day. We went for another walk later in the day to the park (we love the swings)By the end of the day Cassie had it and let me know. I didn't even have time to heat up her bottle because she was so upset so I plugged it into her mouth, she drank 1 ounce and was out like a light. Fresh air wears that girl out!!!


Sucking her thumb while swinging



Puppies and Babies - who can't love them??

No comments:

Post a Comment