Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Fathers Day, Playdates, Pools and something popping thru the gums!!!

On Saturday we had our first family picnic together, bought some subs, chips and soda and ate at the picnic table together,then went for a walk. It was nice family time.

Daddy and Cassie at the park on our picnic


Fathers Day - Cassie gave Daddy a "Dad" mug and a frame featuring her and Daddy. Miss Cass did not take a very good nap and was pretty crabby so we went "downtown" Oconomowoc and walked around the art fair that was going on. We got home and she finally took a good nap. Grandma and Grandpa Rosek came over and we cooked out hotdogs on the grill...yum!! It was a beautful day.

Daddy and Cassie on Matts FIRST Fathers Day


Monday - Cassie and I went to a friends house in Ixonia, we went for a walk but it was pretty hot, Cass did not like the heat and I had to hold her the rest of the walk. Pushing a stroller with one hand and holding a 17 pound baby in the other in 90 degree weather is no easy feat!! I was pooped!!! We got back home and Cassie took a "dip" in her first pool. She loved it and splished splashed for an hour.

Cassie relaxing in her pool


Tuesday - We had another playdate with our friends Haley and Ella. It was a HOT one today. I got home to find out the fan on our air conditioner was broken. Its so hot in the house, Cassie was sweating poor girl. The repair guys came round 5 and are still here at 8 at night!!

Cassie and Ella sharing a toy


Tooth!!!!! I thought I had been seeing a tooth popping thru but Cassie would never let me get a good look. I would try to pry her lip down to look but she was not letting that happen. Today she fell asleep in my arms so I had no resistance...sure enough a little tooth is popping up.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's a crazy long time for your air conditioner to be fixed! :O

    ReplyDelete