Saturday, June 13, 2009

Date Night

Today was a busy and fun day. This morning I met an old friend at Starbucks. We each got a yummy drink (peppermint mocha for myself - yum!!) and walked around the lake. After our walk I went to the salon for a greatly needed haircut. Once Cass woke from her nap we loaded her up and went out to lunch and also babies r us. We needed a much bigger diaper bag than what we had. The diaper bag we registered for is "pretty" but not nearly big enough for all the items we sometimes need to pack. Lesson Learned.

Once we got home my parents came over to watch Cass and we headed out to a movie. I have not been to a move in 1 year!!! We watched Terminator and ate way to much popcorn - felt really gross afterwards. We ran to Walmart and Target and then to Chilis for some appetizers. It was a very nice date!!

The report back from Grandpa and Grandma was Cass had been a very good girl, full of giggles and went to bed shortly before we got home. Tomorrow we are planning on trying to bring Cass to church for the first time.....yikes!! We will be sitting in back in case I need to make a break for the door if she decides she has had it. I'll let you all know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment