Friday, June 26, 2009

TGIF

So happys its Friday! Plus its going to be a beautfiul weekend. Went for a walk this morning with Cassie and the dog....Oh the dog!!! I was holding Cassie, (meltdown)pushing the stroller and had the leash in the other hand, a friend saw me and came up to talk. Umm...Athena thinks they are coming to rub her belly and its chaos. I had to make sure she didn't wrap the leash around me and she kept trying to pull and jump to get to my friend faster. By the time I got home I had worked up a sweat.

Today we have to go to Childrens Hospital to see the GI doctor. I SO don't want to go, they always tell us what we already know and it seems like such a waste of time. The doctor is always running an hour late and then she spends 5 min with us. If that is the case today I will have to drive home in rush hour, I don't want to do that!! Cassie is taking everything by bottle and I have weaned her to 2 hours on the pump at night...I am planning on no pump by next week......that will be so exciting!!! No G-tube extension tube hanging from her belly at night. We may have to keep the G-tube button in until the cleft surgery, that is what the doctors would like, but her skin is so irritated around it right now and if she is taking all the bottle by mouth now, why do we have to keep it in?? That is one of the only reasons I am keeping the appointment today. Monday we have to go to the Hospital again to see the swallow/feeding doctor, I need to talk to her anyways about the sippy cup.

I will update on how the hospital visits go. Now I am going outside to enjoy this beautiful weather!

2 comments:

  1. THanks for the comment! Your daughter is beautiful;) Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment on my blog, I am so happy for you that the Lord has blessed you with such a beautiful miracle, she is absolutley gorgeous. Its good to know that the Lord is in control and let him lead and guide our lives, I have my bad days as everyone has read and that is usually when I post the most on my blog. But I am waiting on my miracle or a miracle adoption and I am not giving up.

    ReplyDelete