Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bring on the Prunes.....

I won't go into detail but I am sure you can deduct why I am having her eat Prunes. Just waiting now.....

This morning I called my Mom and we went for a walk with Cass and Athena, stopped at a park and pushed Cassie on the baby swing - she really enjoys that. I had tied Athena to a picnic table but she let it be known she was not happy to be far from the action, making me bring her over where she proceed to almost knock my Mom down and rolling in the cedar chips...goofy dog. After we got home Cass fell asleep at the bottle and I was able to get some things done around the house, it took me an hour to clean up some big pots and pans. The other night Matt had taken his steak off the broiler pan and left it on the stove where it started to smoke and set off not 1 but 2 fire detectors in the house, (all around 8 at night and Cassie is sleeping). One of the detectors is right outside her door, I frantically ran over to it and kept opening/closing my bedroom door trying to make it stop, in the meantime Matt grabbed the chair in order to take out the batteries from the alarms....AMAZINGLY Cass did not wake up - what a sound sleeper!! Anyways....that broiler pan took me a lifetime to clean!!!



Just waiting for Cass to wake from her nap and see if those Prunes have done their job! Ha!



Prunes for Breakfast this morning


After a nap

No comments:

Post a Comment