Monday, June 18, 2012

A possibility of this week having the girls!

Had my OB appointment this afternoon, and things could be happening this week.   My cervix was checked, and let me just say that hurt.   My hands were balled into fists, eyes squeezed shut and I was close to tears.   BUT.....last Monday I was a fingertip dilated and today I am 3 cm and 50% effaced!!!    Yay!!!!    We could have the girls this week!!

My blood pressure is also starting to rise.   Last week my bottom number was 70 and today it was 80 so it is definitely rising.   Now I am being watched for Pre-Eclampsia.  There was no protein in my urine yet but I am now doing the 24 hour Urine Catch.   I will bring it to the hospital tomorrow.  If they were to see protein I would be induced tomorrow.   I have to go back for another blood pressure check on Thursday.  

So, I could have the babies any day either by me going into labor on my own or having to be induced because of the blood pressure issue.  

Wow.   I do feel like I am having more contractions since she checked my cervix.  Last night I had 2 painful ones but they never progressed from there but at least it looks like they are making me dilate!

So exciting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment