Friday, June 22, 2012

36 weeks - Last Bump Picture!

36 weeks.  Can't believe I made it this far but I'm glad I did.  The babies are at a great gestational age.   Being induced on Monday I will be just 2 days shy of 37 weeks.

I had my last Biophysical Profile today.    The girls again scored an 8 out of 8.   My blood pressure was high at 151/86.  They took it 30 min later and it had went down some to 131/86.    All of my blood work and 24 hour urine catch has come back clear, I have no swelling or other signs of preeclamsia so they aren't worried about it.  However, if I were to develop any of those symptoms this weekend I need to call.

Saturday my parents and Matts Mom are coming over for a grill out.   We are having a little "party" to celebrate the girls coming.  Cassie will also be getting some presents from her grandparents in celebration of her sisters.    We also have presents for her from her sisters that she will get in the hospital once she comes to visit.

If the girls don't come on their own this weekend we are to show up at the hospital on Monday to be induced.     My parents are meeting us there to pick up Cassie.  They will take her to some parks and back home while her sisters are being born. 
I highly doubt I will be able to sleep on Sunday night....its going to be like Christmas morning where I am so excited.  

This whole think is so surreal to me.  In 2 days I'll have 2 new borns! 

36 weeks - last bump picture!!!

1 comment:

  1. So very happy for your family and you! You are in my prayers. Can't wait to hear the good news.

    ReplyDelete