Saturday, June 9, 2012

Peri appointment and other news

Both girls passed their biophysical again, scored 8 out of 8.  The Peri said they were being perfect kids.   They were very active, especially Baby A....Mandy. The ultrasound tech kept commenting on how it was good they were so active.  

When my ultrasound tech called me into the room she commented on my size.  She said I looked alot bigger than last week.  I totally agree with her.  I feel like the last couple of weeks I have really grown in size.   I have no clue where my lungs are....I am always out of breath.  

Next Friday is my last growth scan before they are born....how crazy is that!!!  

Emily (Baby B) has also decided to flip AGAIN!!    I don't know how she is flipping so often and so late in the game.   The good thing is she flipped from breech back to head down so I am hopping she stays like that....it will be a much easier delivery for me and I won't have to worry about a breach extraction.

In other big news......we sold our house 2 days ago!    Super crazy timing.   We tried for 3 years to sell our house with not so much as an offer.  Then we heard the market was really doing well with houses in our price range so we decided to put it back on the market.   It was only on for 30 days, we got 2 offers....one of which we accepted right away.     We have to be out of this house on July 27th.   The twins will be 5 weeks old.   Are we crazy?   YES.    So we are in a mad rush looking at houses.  We have found one we like and are putting an offer in this weekend.   We will see how it goes.   If it doesn't work out we have 2 more lined up.   I just want to have a house to be able to move into by July 27th.  I am trying to take it a day at a time and not stress out but the fact that we will have 2 newborns at that time makes it easy to stress!   Big Breath....I know it will all work out.  

1 comment:

  1. We moved (or should I say, my husband mostly!) when I was hugely pregnant with our triplets...I understand your concern but it'll all work out and after you take a deep sigh of relief when it's all said and done, you'll laugh about it. We totally needed the space and it was a great decision!

    ReplyDelete