Wednesday, June 13, 2012

35 Weeks with twins

I can't beleive I'm 35 weeks.  Its amazing.   Time has flown by and I am proud of the fact I have been able to carry twins this far along.    In the early stages I was told I was so small framed that my goal was to get to 32 weeks and now I am 35!  My nurse said I've been a champ.   Their not kidding you when they say a twin pregnancy is alot different than a singleton.

   I have the hip and pelvic pain.  Contractions every day.  I can't breath.   There is a list of things but its still awsome.    At the library today a lady stopped me and asked if the size of my stomach hurt.   Yes, it does.    My skin hurts.  I get stinging pains in my skin from the stretching.  The stretch marks show more and more every day.   Its unbeleivable.   I don't think pictures do the size of my stomach justice.   Once these girls are here I am looking foward to running again.  I doubt a bikini will ever be  worn by me again but it will feel good to be active again. 



Next week is my last week of pregnancy!!!!!   June 25 being induced....unless they decide to come early.

No comments:

Post a Comment