Monday, October 31, 2011

Today is Transfer Day!

Its so surreal that we are transferring today.  Its exciting yet scary.   Exciting because my embryos are being put back where they belong and I could get a positive pregnancy test later this week....I can't even wrap my head around that.     Its scary because of course I may not have that positive result.   After all the money spent, shots given, doctor visits there may be no little baby to show for it.   But I know God is in control and whatever his plan (positive or negative result) I have comfort in knowing that.  

My Mom should be here in less than 2 hours and we will be off.   I am preparing myself for the full bladder.   Last time it was way to painful so I am going to down my bottle of water 30 min before the transfer rather than the hour.   After transfer I have to stay there for 2 hours so I have my magazine, kindle and DVD all ready to go.   

Also looking forward to my 3 days of just laying on the couch doing nothing.   Catch up on reading, movies and my hubby serving me. 

3 comments:

  1. I will be praying for you today! Not gonna lie, 3 days to rest and have my hubby serve me sounds DIVINE. :) Enjoy it as much as you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO exciting!!! I am praying hard for you and your embabies!!! Hope everything goes very smoothly and that you feel good after your transfer.

    ReplyDelete