Sunday, October 2, 2011

First Day of School!!!



Sunday School!!

I have been telling Cassie she can go to Sunday school.  She has to be 3 years old which she will be in 1 1/2 weeks.  I have told her she has to listen to her teachers and not cry for me. 

We went to church today and she was able to attend Sunday School even though she technically is not 3 yet.  We walked to her class room and met her teacher then Cassie walked right into the room without even looking back at me.   I told her teacher I wasn't sure how it would go because she hated the nursery.  She screamed bloody murder in the nursery.   I went to the sanctuary to listen to the sermon and just stared at the screen expecting Cassie's number to flash up there indicating I was needed.  Her number never flashed.

After church I went to her classroom.  There were kids playing and she was sitting at a table with a teacher drawing.  They called her name and she walked over to me.  No tears or anything.  I asked how she had been and they said she didn't say a word the whole class.(awwww!)   She must have just been taking everything in because after we left she told me some of the kids names and some things they did. 

I asked her if she had fun, she said yes.
I asked her if she wanted to go back, she said yes.
What she did in Sunday School

So, I will be talking up Sunday school for next week.  I hope it continues to go well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment