Monday, October 17, 2011

First Monitoring Appointment

Today I actually had to get out of bed and shower right away and get out the door.  I usually grab a mug of coffee, curl up on the couch with Cassie snuggled under blankets to watch cartoons and read my Bible till 8:00.  But today I had to head out to my first monitoring appointment.  I had to leave the house by 7. I used to do this all the time when I worked, Yes, I have become spoiled being a stay at home Mommy. 

It took me an hour to get to my clinc because of rush hour and the sun but I made it on time.  I have 6 follicles that my doctor measured and others that were just starting to grow.  My doctor said it looks like I am going to be a normal responder.  My E2 levels were 106 after 3 days of stimming. On my cycle with Cass my E2 level was only 67 after 4 days of stimming so this cycle I am responding alot better. 

1 comment: