Thursday, March 3, 2011

Pretty in Pink today

This morning we went to my parents house to play.

She got piggy back rides from Papa


I got to see Athena. Miss my furbaby! I make sure to give her plenty of loving and play with her when ever I come over.


She loves my Dad. Look at that puppy face - the girl has grayed in the last couple of years!


Cassie had a great time and was full of smiles. She had just collapsed here after having a dance party


Spazing out


In the middle of her dance move and singing (Fresh Beat Band of course!)


With Nana


Playing the piano


We came home and had chicken nuggets for lunch and took a nap. She did NOT wake up a happy camper. She ran into my arms and just cried and then she cried about anything and everything. I put her on the couch with her pillow and blanket, gave her juice and turned on Mary Poppins. She laid there for 1 1/2 hours and watched TV. I normally don't allow tv for that long but she needed to just relax and rest more...wasn't sure if she wasn't feeling good. While she watched I made stuffed Manicotti shells. While making them I vowed never to make them again ( I literally told myself this out loud) because it took forever and was so messy. However....Matt really liked them and kept raving about them so it looks like they will be made again....just never on a weekday.

Athena

No comments:

Post a Comment