Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pots, Hair dos and playdates

The girl has all her own toy pots and pans but she knows its not the real deal. I know this because I constantly find this:



See that nice big pot on that little burner on her kitchen? She goes into my cupboards and takes out all my pots and pans to use.

It really is alot of fun having a girl. Everything I always dreamed of. Yesterday we spent almost an hour doing each others hair. She will comb and comb my hair forever. It feels so good and pretty much puts me to sleep. After she is done with mine I do hers. Her hair has natural wave to it so yesterday I kept spraying and brushing.


It didn't stay like that for long. Brushing it so much made it all frizzy...her hair has a mind of its own. I had to tame it after that so we put a braid in.



Today we had our big playdate. Near the end Cass was falling apart. She wanted toilet paper but god forbid I gave her kleenex and the world fell apart. After that she spilled her cup of apple juice on her and the waterworks began again. Beleive me when I say she is a drama queen. A friend told me today "Her voice is so angelic" Ha....I told her don't let that deceive you. :o) See this face? She was a Miss Whiny pants and it was all an act.

1 comment: