Thursday, March 17, 2011

Our St Pattys Day



We had a pretty nice St Pattys Day. I dressed Cass in the only green she has and we headed to Target this morning. I decided I needed some new lipstick and nailpolish. I also picked up some items to put in Cassies Easter basket.

After Target we headed to Petco and bought this....


Out of Cassies 5 goldfish we have 0 remaining. The empty fish bowl was just sitting on her dresser and the other day Cassie walked up to it and was yelling "Fish!" Then she looked at me and said "Fish all gone". I felt bad for her so we bought her a Betta. I heard they are alot more durable than goldfish so hopefully this guy lives longer than a month. He is a real pretty blue and he has been flaring his fins like crazy. Cassie has named him "Blue" because of his color and after Blue from Blues Clue.

I love watching Cassie play by herself. She loves her little people and is always playing with them along with her bus and farm. The window seat is her favorite spot to play with them.


The past 3 days we have gone to the park since it has been so nice out. Before her nap today I told her when she woke up we would go to the park again. She took a nice 2 hour nap then walked out into the living room with no pants, tosseled hair, rosy cheeks and said "Good morning, I'm ready to go to the park now".

This was Cass telling me how she wanted to hang from the monkey bars


I had painted my nails this afternoon and Cassie noticed. She wanted hers done so after the park I painted them while she watched "The Wiggles"


For dinner we had corned beef and cabbage...excpet I gave Cassie chicken nuggets and fries since I think she would have difficulty with corned beef. It was so nice outside that after dinner we went for a walk. Cass is now in bed and Matt and I are gearing up to watch Jersey Shore. Yes....sad to say I enjoy watching that show :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment