Thursday, September 2, 2010

What stranger anxiety??

Cassie had stranger anxiety SO bad for SO long (with good reason)and now she is doing so awsome. I'm very proud of her.

Yesterday Matts boss threw a pool party at his house and Cass was so good. She had so much fun. We went swimming in the pool and she played with her friend Adelyn. She also ate her first hamburger. It was just a patty and I cut it up...she loved it. She all of a sudden is less clingy to me and now is wanting Daddy which is so nice for him and me....I get a break! We had so much fun as a family there.

This morning was the first day of our YMCA class I signed her up for....again with her friend Adelyn. (These girls will be best friends) It is called Toddler Gym and to say Cassie loved it would be an understatement. We sat in circles and sang and then played with balls in the gym, beanbags and ran around the gym. She did everything the instructor directed the kids to do and had a huge smile on her face the whole time. Again...I was beyond proud of her. She gave the instructer a high five before we left. After the class we went to the Family Activity room and stayed there for 45 min. I had to pry her away from the kitchen set (good thing she is getting one for her birthday). I love watching her interact with people and her pretend play. Its so amazing to watch your child change and grow.

A week ago I decided to let Cassie try peanut butter. There are no peanut allergys in the family but it still made me nervous. No reaction what so ever except to want more and more. I give it to her on crackers and she just licks the stuff right off without eating the cracker. Yummmm!!

1 comment: