Monday, August 2, 2010

I think I am experiencing the terribles 2's!!!


Cassie was a handful this weekend....a handful meaning SASSY!!! We went to the outlet mall yesterday to do some shopping at Carters. She wouldn't let Daddy hold her hand, only me. If I was going one way she would try to go the other and pull me, when I told her "no, we aren't going that way" she would fall to her butt on the floor and scream. Before I had her I remember looking at Moms when kids did that and judging them. Ahhhh....now I know what those poor Moms were going thru....the terrible twos and there is only so much you can do. I told Matt "its like over the weekend our sweet little girl has turned very sassy" I know she is testing us and her boundries...it is sure a challenge!

This sweet little face is also starting to hit and pinch!!



But then this sweet little face also gives the best hugs around!

2 comments:

  1. This must be normal because Lily is going through the same thing. She will look at me and say "I bite mama" or "I pinch mama" or "I kick mama" because she knows it's wrong. I love when she sits on the floor when we are out because she doesn't want to go where I'm going. I don't let her walk many places when we are out b/c she runs away from me. But the fun moments are worth all of the sassiness :)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I'm so sorry you're having to go through this. I wish I had some great advice for you. But I'll probably be the one seeking YOUR advice when the time comes! Hope this phase doesn't last long.

    ReplyDelete