Thursday, August 5, 2010

Bad Mommy!!

Poor Cass. We sized Cassie's feet the other day and she is a size 6. I'm a bad Mommy because I have been having her wear size 4 sandles. At least they are open toed shoes so her toes were not scrunched up inside shoes. I noticed the other day her toes were getting pretty close to the top of her shoe and that is what made me measure. I quess I just don't want to beleive my baby is growing up and that she is going to stay my baby forever. She is now wearing her correct sandle size!!

We had a playdate yesterday. Here are some pics:

Washing the floors


Scrub...scrub..scrub..


Watching birds


Showing each others belly buttons (Can't even see the scars from her g-tube anymore!)


All serious


This was a favorite toy!


Cass preferred to stand rather than sit....


She was a pro at this by the time we left for home


This morning I looked out my window and we had 11 turkey in our backyard...9 which were babies! By the time I got my camera the majority of them and moved into the tree line.

1 comment: