Friday, August 6, 2010

A nice compliment


We went to the park this morning and my big brave girl went down the big girl slide all by herself...no baby slide for her. Every day she does something or says something that amazes me. I have a t-shirt that says "Puma" on it. Whenever she sees it she points and says "Puma".

After the park we went to Kmart to pick up a few things. I didn't get a cart and just let Cassie follow me around and she helped carry a few things...including some new play-do she decided she just had to have. A man said to us "Excuse me, but where did you buy that doll?" I laughed because we have had a few people say she looks just like a doll. Then he said "She is so pretty!" I thanked him and we went on our way and I heard him say "My gosh!" It was a very nice compliment to my little girl....especially since when she was first born she pretty much had no lower jaw to speak of. Its grown out so well!!

1 comment: