Friday, August 20, 2010

Stalling Techniques

Cassie tried everything she could think of to stall taking a nap today. We ate lunch, brushed her teeth, read books and got ready for a nap. She then tried the following:

Technique #1 - She decided she needed Mickey Mouse, Elmo and her Monkey in bed with her as well as Pooh and Puppy. So we got everyone into bed.

Technique #2 - She needed Milk. Ok....got more milk
She laid down in bed and 5 min went by......

Technique #3 - I heard her yelling "help" from her room. In I walk and she has tried to undress herself. Her arms are out of the arm holes and her shirt is stuck around her torso. Ok...re-dress the girl.

Technique #4 - One last ditch effort of asking for milk...request DENIED.

She must have run out of ideas because she is now asleep.

I think we may have to get stock in Bactine and Band aids. While at garage sales this morning she fell down and scraped her knee AGAIN!! She cried and bled. Her poor knees have so many scrapes. I have now put the Bactine and Band aids in the diaper bag so I always have them with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment