Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Love this age


This age is just so much fun. I love seeing how she changes every day and what new words she says. The girl has FINALLY hit 21 pounds. Thats right...my almost 2 year old can still wear 12 month old clothes. She is a petite girl!! I was the same at her age....she actually weighs more than I did.

Hugs to her friend Adelyn


She is BIG into taking off her pants and diaper, she will then run around the house and yell "Naked". She will also pee on my carpet. She has gone in her potty 3 times but all the other bajillion times she has gone on my carpet. Good thing I have the stain remover I used when we were potty training our dog!



Last night I heard her making some noises and then all was quite. I went in to check on her before going to bed and there I saw a white naked butt glowing in the dark. She had taken off her pants and diaper. Thank goodness she hadn't peeded. I put on her diaper and of course she woke a bit but after a drink went back to sleep. This happened again at midnight. Looks like the girl is going to be wearing onsies to bed so she can't get out of them!! (Did I put her in one tonight...nope, I am a glutton for punishment)


We had a beautiful walk around the lake this morning with a stop at the playground. In the afternoon our friends Stacey and Adelyn came over for a playdate. It was a nice day.

3 comments:

  1. Cassie looks so adorable and if you say you were the same size as her when you were her age all makes sense.. like mother like daughter right?? :)))) She looks so happy in the pictures you posted and seems like a super sociable girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such a fun age! I still put Lily in a sleep sack to avoid the diaper removal. She finds it comforting and is fine with it so I think we'll keep doing that for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I love her sweet face in the picture with her friend. :)

    ReplyDelete