Monday, August 23, 2010

Weekend fun



Saturday morning started out a little rough, Cassie had to poop but just couldn't so she was pretty uncomfortable. She wouldn't walk anywhere because it hurt so she just clung to my neck and curled up in a little ball and cried. I tried everything I remembered the doctor telling me to do when she used to be constipated as a baby. Put the head of a thermomater in her butt, massaged her belly, warm water bath and when that didn't work a suppository. FINALLY we had success and she felt 100% better. Matt couldn't watch me put anything up her so he had to leave the room. :o)

Saturday afternoon we headed to his Aunt and Uncles house to celebrate all 5 of his cousins birthdays. We played in Sarahs bedroom for awhile because she has some great girl toys including this kitchen.

At first Cass seemed a little overwhelmed by all the people there but she quickly warmed up. She loved all the kids that were around.






This is Elizabeth. She is 9 years old and was so sweet and so nice. She loved Cassie and was so wonderful with her...Cassie seemed taken with her as well.



Drink Break

Singing in the microphone

Daddy and Cass

Playing hoops with Daddy

Cassie and Mommy


Before we left we took a little walk and of course she fell and skinned her knee again. Her poor little knees. We didn't leave untill 7:30 which is her bedtime. She never fell asleep in the car but crashed once we got her pjs on and her in bed which was after 8:00. She had a pretty good day!!

Sunday I went to Church with Cassie by myself. It went pretty smoothly. During worship singing she took the pens in and out of the holders on the seats...whatever occupys her time and keeps her quiet works for me! However...she then dropped her pens and they rolled in seats near us so some other people had to pick them up and hand them back to me. Once singing was done I took her to the little chapel where they have a tv on that you can watch the service from. Everytime I have gone there its either empty or there are other Moms with their kids. This time there was a lady in there. At first I felt bad because Cassie was being pretty loud and talking alot so I know it was disuptive. She then started to jump on something she shouldn't have been so I stopped her and of course she screamed. I don't know why the lady was watching the sermon there in the first place and was not in the sactury....because the sactury was alot more quiet than being in the room with me and my terrible two toddler!!!
After Cassies nap we went to the Oconomowoc Art Fair. Her friend Adelyn came along. Afterwards we stopped for some chocolate milkshakes...yum!! We then just hung out in our backyard and got Chilis to Go for dinner. Love their chicken tacos!!





1 comment: