Sunday, October 18, 2009

This is the week!!


I am getting cabin fever! I have not gone anywhere the past week because we are trying to keep Cassie healthy since surgery is Friday. Matt doesn't even want me going out to grocery shop because if I were to get sick that would be bad as well; Cass will really need me at the hospital after surgery so that would not be good if I were to get sick and couldn't be there. I can't beleive this Friday is her surgery. I woke up at 4 this morning and thats all I could think about. I know recovery is going to be pretty rough. Hopefully we will be discharged on Saturday because it makes such a huge difference to be at home rather than at the hospital.


I did take Athena for a walk today, it was nice to get out. I didn't even need a coat since it was pretty nice. We watched the Packer game and that is about it.



Cassie has been pretty high maintenace lately. She REALLY wants to walk and can if we are holding her hands, so she gets very frustrated if she wants to walk somewhere and will cry and fuss until we come and help her. She just has to get this balance thing a little bit more and she will be able to walk all on her own.






2 comments:

  1. Wow this friday! My thoughts and prayers are with you guys! Drink a lot of orange juice and get your rest. It'll all work out fine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praying hard for our little girls. My stomach is in knots just thinking about Wednesday for us. We had a busy weekend celebrating Lily's birthday but now it's time. We've been waiting a year! I will let you know how pre-op goes tomorrow. I wish we lived closer to each other - we could hang during these last few days and after :).

    ReplyDelete