Thursday, October 8, 2009

Change of Plans

We were SUPPOSED to have Cassies 1st birthday party this Saturday, however we are now going to re-schedule it. We didn't think Cassie would have surgery on the 23rd so we scheduled her party. Now that she is going to have surgery we need to keep her as healthy as we can. Alot of people who were invited to the party are not feeling well and we also figured we don't want to risk her getting sick with tons of people over....stuff is going around. My play date was canceled today because my friend and her son are sick. Its a bummer because I was looking foward to it, but truly the party is more for us than her....she won't remember it. We will have the party in November once she is recovered from surgery.

Tonight was also rough. She must be cutting another tooth. She went to bed at 7:00 and woke up at 8:00 crying bloody murder. This went on till now....so 2 1/2 hours. There was nothing we could do. I gave her tylinoyl, stuff to numb her gums, changed her diaper,she didn't want to eat so I finally just paced the hallway with her. She is FINALLY sleeping. Holey Teething!!! This was the worst its ever been. She was like this earlier today but the tylenol kicked right in, this time it didn't. If she is going to be like this on Saturday its a good thing we are changing the date of the party!!

4 comments:

  1. Poor girlie! I hope those teeth stop bugging her! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've definitely had those days. I feel like Motrin works a hundred times better for Lily. How many teeth does Cassie have? Hoping y'all have a better day today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, poor baby. I'm so sorry:( I also completely understand about changing her party date - it's not worth it to risk exposing her. But it's a bummer that you had to. Hope the one in November is very special!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also wanted to let you know I have an award waiting for you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete