Monday, December 6, 2010

Sledding


We got snow on Saturday! Finally....I have been waiting for it! We dressed Cass up in her snowpants and out we went to play. We have a hill in our backyard that is just right for toddlers. We went down it about 5-6 times.


I need to find some better gloves/mittens. I'm not crazy about what she has and I don't think she is either.

Ready to go down the hill?

I can pretty much bet she was yelling "no" here!

There they go!

After a couple more forced attempts she started to like it and was smiling.

Funny Story
We have told Cassie "only look, no touch" when it comes to the Christmas tree. We have repeated this many times to her...especially after we caught her in the act of throwing the bulbs at..... a wall. Ahem....
Well, she was in the bathroom the other day trying to poop. I knelt down next to her to help. She does not like to be touched when she is trying to poop.
I told her "don't worry, I'm not going to touch you". She looked at me and very seriously said "Only Look". It was so cute. She really does listen! :o)

2 comments:

  1. I'm way jealous of the snow! Looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! You stole our snow though! Send it back! I hate that I can see grass now :(

    ReplyDelete