Thursday, December 2, 2010

Childrens Play Gallery



Today we went to the play gallery. We got there shortly before 10 and left around 12:30,we had a really good time. This time I brought my camera, I never have brought it before because it is so big but I always regret not bringing it once I'm there. We played dress up (above).


Had snacks with friends


After the snack we played more and she took a head first dive off some stairs. I didn't see it happen, only heard it. She recovered pretty quickly, poor girl.


We painted....


a masterpiece


that is now hanging on our fridge


We watched other kids from afar...



We grocery shopped


Played with balls


Slid down slides


Watched fish (Cassie told me Nemo and Dori were in the tank)


hung out with friends (cute!)


Awwwwww...!


And now we are napping. It was a good morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment