Thursday, December 2, 2010

Playdate on Wednesday



Yesterday we had a play date at my house. I made some muffins and had some snacks ready. Everyone arrived around 10:00 and stayed till around noon.

This is just one of her friends that was over....


We had a total of 7 kids over. At one point I commented on how Kate Gosslin must feel having 8! I can not imagine.




The kids were read books while having a snack


Cassie did very good sharing her toys. She is collapsed on the bean bag here. Tired?


I brought up a bunch of toys that we keep in our basement. We need a bigger house!!


There was a baby here also. The girls really liked him. The boys didn't care :o)


Cassie was very good with him...I think she wants one.


Group Shot (no idea where Cassie is)


The girls


Cassie, Morgan and Adelyn


Played with play-do


Someone tried to eat a green marker....


Colored


We were exhausted after that! At least Mommy was.
This little girl only napped for 1 hour!!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, so sweet - looks like a really fun day!! I can imagine it must have been exhausting though - I think at most we've had two other little ones over for a few hours and we were thoroughly pooped at the end of it. Hope you were able to get some much-needed rest later on!

    ReplyDelete