Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010!!!



This was Cassie's 3rd Christmas! This was by far the best Christmas. The first Christmas we had just been home for the hospital for 1 month and she had many medical issues. Last Christmas her G-tube was removed but the hole never healed so she was leaking stomach contents 24/7 and was in pain. This year......all was normal and she was happy!! Thank you God!

Cass woke up at 7:30. I let Daddy sleep while her and I cuddled up on the couch. She drank milk and I had coffee while we watched Mikey Mouse Club House...."oh toodles!!"


Showing off her Nemo!!


Once Daddy was up we watched The Muppet Christmas Carol and had some yummy cinnomen rolls I baked. Then it was time to open gifts. It was about 9:30 once we started. We opened a bunch of gifts then took a break so Cass could play with some. We started opening more about 45 min later. It took us about 1 1/2 hours to open the gifts which I love. I hate having everything over with in 10 min.

She got a new Hello Kitty shirt.....of course she had to put it on ASAP!


Giving me a hug! (Merry Kiss-mas Mommy)


This toy is meant for 9 months and over, I think its meant for children alot younger than 2 however she loves the thing. I mean LOVES it! Her friend has one so we knew she would like it. It defintily keeps her occupied by running to get the balls it blows out of the tube.

Opening presents. After opening she would yell "open another one!!"

New slippers - Dora!!!!

Her Uncle Jim...or as she calls him Uncle Bim.. and his girlfriend got her this awsome tricycle. Its pink and decked out in chrome.

Daddy helping to teach her to pedal


After presents Cass had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and off for a nap she went. My parents and grandparents came over around 2 and we enjoyed a ton of snackes. Cass woke up at 3 and we started the gift giving all over again!

My parents bought her one of those Hallmark recordable books. Cass loves it and laughed every time she heard Papas voice come on.

Opening presents with Papa

Loving her new stuffed animal

Mezmerized by seeing "Tinki Bell" on the bag! The girl loves tinkerbell!!

My Dad, Matt and Grandpa

My Mom, Cass and my Grandma


I made dinner and we ate around 7:00. Ham, cheesey potatoes, corn and rolls. Cassie has started saying her own prayer and it is so darn cute. This is what she says:
"Dear Lord.....some inaudible words....thank you for Mommy and Daddy...Amen" The sweetest thing ever! She got a bath, watched some of her new Tinkerbell DVD and we put her to bed around 8:30. My parents stayed over and we watched Elf. It was a great Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment