Monday, December 13, 2010

Blizzards, cupcakes and presents



Saturday Matt spent the morning with Cassie while my Mom and I went Christmas shopping. I got all of my Christmas shopping done, enjoyed a Starbucks peppermint mocha and spent a nice morning with my Mom.



Sunday we woke up to a snow storm. We had a blizzard warning in effect but I was not impressed. I was looking forward to a lot more snow than we got. I made home-made waffles in the morning and then we all headed outside to enjoy the snow.

Daddy and Cassie

Sitting in the driveway

Supervising Daddy

Ready to help!

Helping shovel with a rake - whatever works!

Winter Wonderland!


After playing in the snow we turned on the Christmas music and made some Christmas cupcakes.


I measured out all the ingredients and she poured it into the bowl

Daddy helped her sprinkle on the candies. Daddy is not a very good cupcake maker. 1/2 of the sprinkles were not even on the cupcakes. I think he was in a hurry to watch the Packer game.

Showing off her favorite ornament

Daddy and Cassie "fighting" with wrapping paper rolls, Daddy said they were light sabers.

Helping Daddy wrap a present for one of her friends

Such a big helper

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is a lot of snow! :O

    I love the photo of fighting with lightsaber wrapping paper, ll! I remember doing that with a friend and some French breadsticks once! :P

    ReplyDelete