Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday



Today is a lazy day. Its dark and rainy...blah. Cassie just went down for a nap, we stayed home all morning which is unusual for us. She enjoys it but it can make for a long day....at least for Mommy!



We watched some cartoons this morning, chased each other around the house, wrestled and...

Built Towers


and knocked them down


POTTY TRAINING
She has no pants on in these pictures because we are working on potty training...and she is doing amazing. In 4 days she has had only 1 accident which was yesterday. First thing this morning as I was laying in bed she yelled "hurry! hurry!" which means she needs to go to the potty. Once in awhile I ask her if she has to go but for the most part I let her do her thing and she will let me know when she needs to go. We have even gone out in public without pull-ups...just underwear which I was hesitant about but I didn't want there to be confusion since pull-ups feel alot like diapers. She did great. Right before her nap I put a pull-up on her and after it was on she told me she had to go, so off the pull-up came and she went in her potty. By jove I think she is getting it! Now poop is a different story but from what I have read pee usually comes first and then poop in the potty.

Watching cartoons. Every day we watch Finding Nemo or Snow White. As long as we do activities in the morning, are out and about I don't care that she watches TV in the afternoon. I watched TV as a kid and I turned out fine. Moderation is the key!


Earlier in the week her and I were taking pictures of ourselves.

Acting silly (I love this age)

Me and my girl


This is after a nap....watching cartoons with a snack and juice

Fingerpainting

Tomorrow we go to her ENT so he can check her ears. I know everything is fine because we had her tubes and hearing checked on Wednesday but I would like to keep current with her ENT doctor as well. I wonder when these tubes will fall out?? They have been in since she was 6 months old!! That is something I want to ask him.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how much I LOVE this age. Ella is becoming so helpful and listening so well. She seriously is my littlest best friend. We are so blessed. :) I love looking at your blog.

    ReplyDelete