Friday, November 12, 2010

Hello Friday

This morning we went to the YMCA for our usual Friday morning swim. My Dad and Mom came along as did our friends Stacey/Adelyn and our new friends Traci/Jackson/Morgan. They just moved from Seattle. She is so nice and her kids are so sweet. We stayed in the pool for an hour and then moved into the playroom. We were at the Y from 9:30 until noon. We gave hugs good-bye,went home and had grilled cheese for lunch and then a nap....which I think she is waking up from so I have to type fast!!!

I have been making Cassie smoothies almost every day. She is not a big eater and the only fruit she likes is Mandarin oranges. So I blend up yogurt with strawberries, bananas and blueberries and she is none the wiser! Ha! Umm...she is screaming "mama" from her crib. Type FASTER!!

On the IVF front we are still planning on trying for #2. Its alot harder now that we just have one income....wish insurance would cover it but "it is what it is". It would be so great if it worked the first time. If it doesn't hopefully we will have frozen embryos. If we don't have that I don't know that we can afford to do two fresh cycles. We will just take it day by day and see where God leads us. I know everything is in his hands.

I gotta run!! I am being summoned by a crazy screaming little girl from the other room!

No comments:

Post a Comment