Friday, November 5, 2010

Cassies very first picture.....

.....as an embryo!!

I started this blog after we did IVF and had Cassie. I love reading others blogs who did IVF and seeing their photos so I thought I would post mine.

Here are our embryos. The 3 with the black dots next to them are the ones we tranferred. The other 3 didn't make it. I believe Cassie is the embryo in the middle because those cells were really dividing faster than the other 2.


This was at our 5 week ultrasound. I remember the nurse preparing me to see nothing there because of my HCG levels...they were pretty low. This ultrasound proved the nurse wrong!!


6 weeks - And we have a heart beat!!


8 weeks - All was well and we graduated to our normal OB!


18 weeks


26 weeks (I had fallen down stairs so got another u/s to make sure all was ok)


28 weeks


And now!! I love this girl and thank God for her everyday!


How can you not believe in God when you see pictures of how life develops?! From a ball of cells to this! What makes the heart and other organs develop? What makes the blood start to pump thru the little bodies? Answer = God!!! Simply amazing!!

Last weekend we painted Cassie's room. We wanted her to have a pretty girl room. Purple was the lucky color. She loves it. When she goes in she says "pretty room"


Maxim and Adelyn came over yesterday for a quick playdate. Maxim and Cassie showed Adelyn how to jump in the bed. Haha!!

2 comments:

  1. I loved seeing this pictures! Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these pics and for stopping by my blog. I hope we're lucky as you and are successful this first round of IVF. Any words of wisdom are always welcome!

    ReplyDelete