Sunday, November 28, 2010

Little bit of this,little bit of that...


"Just look, no touch" is what Cassie says when she sees the tree. However....she still touches it. She takes off the bulbs and last night she was throwing them...naughty. Daddy yelled at her and after she didn't listen to what she was told she ended up in the corner.

Yesterday when we were out and about we bought Cassie some stocking stuffers...which included a snazzy new package of Hello Kitty underwear for my big girl.

She is doing amazing with using her potty. There are no accidents and she is even pulling off her own pants and undies and walking in the bathroom and going without my help. In a way its sad that there are no more diapers because I associate diapers with babies....she is getting so big! Quess we need to try for another baby soon!!

And to have another baby we need to start a cycle of IVF. {BIG SIGH} I want another baby and I want Cassie to have a sibling, its just crazy thinking about starting all that again. If we could get pregnant on our own...I'm sure we would have 3-4 kids by now. We had always talked about having 6 kids....ha, life had other plans for us. Who knows...we could always have twins on a next cycle. I wish it were easy for us but you have to make the best of the cards your dealt with. Its definitly not the end of the world. "just keep swimming, just keep swimming" That is in my head all the time...I watch Finding Nemo every day but Dori's advice is good! :o)

I am willing to put money on it that she is watching "Finding Nemo"

Cute, yet I think the mask is kinda scary looking.

Rough housing with Daddy

We have stayed indoors all day today. Either I have had Christmas music on or....can you quess? Yep... Finding Nemo.

Coming in for a big ole smooch!!


We have a pretty busy week planned.
Tomorrow - Grocery Shopping
Tuesday - Story Time and Cassie's class at the Y
Wednesday - Playdate hosted at my house
Thursday - Another Playdate
Friday - Shopping for something to wear to hubbies Christmas party!

1 comment:

  1. I love her hair in a pony tail. So cute. Your tree looks great too.

    ReplyDelete